Thursday, January 19, 2012

She Didn't Survive to Make You Comfortable

Gianna Jessen is an inspiration. She is an incredible woman who survived a saline abortion, and now lives for God, sharing her story with the world. No matter what your opinion is on abortion, you need to watch these videos. They're the best 15 minutes you'll spend today! She says way too many good things for me to talk about here, so I'll just quote one of my favorite parts:

"I know in the age that we live in, it is not at all politically correct to say the name of Jesus Christ in places like this. To bring Him into these sorts of meetings because His name can make people so terribly uncomfortable. But I didn't survive so I could make everyone comfortable. I survived so I could stir things up a bit. And I have a great time doing it."






No comments:

Post a Comment