Tuesday, January 10, 2012

God's Will


Oh, so true! I don't think I have to say anything else, because these words speak for themselves. 

Though it might be the hardest thing you've ever done, I can assure you that trusting God and following His will is the best decision you will ever make. He wants what is best for us, and all we have to do is follow Him like little children: complete trust that He knows what is right. 

Now I'm going to give you a challenge: For the next day, trust God's will in your life. When the pot boils over, the computer malfunctions, or the line too long, try to find God in every situation in the next day. Thank God for everything He sends your way, the good and bad, and trust His divine wisdom. 

Can you take the challenge?
Hint: You're answer should be yes ;-) 

Let me know how it goes, and please share your stories about how trusting in God's will has changed your day!



No comments:

Post a Comment