Saturday, December 31, 2011

New Beginnings

Every sunset brings the promise of a new dawn. 
~ Ralph Waldo Emerson 




As we get ready to say goodbye to 2011 and hello to 2012, I remember that I love new beginnings. I love starting a new week, a new day, you name it. I happen to love Mondays because it's the beginning of a new week, and another opportunity to grow and become a better person.

We're just about to ring in a new year, and I am looking forward to watching the countdown and starting the year with my family. There is so much I'm looking forward to this coming year, and I can't wait to begin. 

Many people make resolutions on new years. Personally, I've never really done resolutions because I just break them or forget about them :-) I've heard that that happens to many people, so this year I'm going to set a few realistic goals for myself, and not forget about them. I'm going to take the next couple days to decide exactly what those goals are, and when I decide, I'll write about them, and why I chose them. 

Do you make new year's resolutions? Why or why not? What are your plans for this year?



No comments:

Post a Comment