Wednesday, November 09, 2011

Welcome!

Hello Readers, and welcome to my blog. Thanks for visiting!

Here's a little background info so you know a bit about me: I am a homeschooled senior in high school, and am a proud Catholic and pro-liferCurrently, I am frolicking through my senior year of high school, and loving every minute of life. I've been homeschooled through all my years of education thus far. College is right on the horizon, and I can't wait to see where God leads me in life. 

I am staying busy with classes, work, volunteering, keeping my room clean, playing with my little sis, reading, taking pictures, learning more about Catholicism, exercising, babysitting, and just enjoying life. I am never at a loss for things to do :-)

I love
God, meeting new people, spending time with my "big" family, volunteering, being Catholic, having a good workout, creative writing, and babies (among lots of other things). I also really enjoy lists and smiley faces :-)

I am unrelentingly pro-life, and plan to devote my future to abolishing abortion in our nation, and making it unthinkable

I plan to devote my blog posts to anything and everything. I hope you come back often and keep in touch! 

Life is an exciting adventure that has just begun! God is good, and life is good. Feel free to ask me anything you have questions about, and welcome to my little drop in the ocean

Have a splendiferous day :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment