Wednesday, February 01, 2012

Out of Commission

Hi Readers!

Thank you so much for your continued support, and helping me spread the truth of life! You guys are awesome. I'm writing this to let you know that I'm out of town this weekend, and won't be posting until next week. I'll be at Benedictine College for a scholarship competition, so please keep me in your prayers. I'll be back in action next week :-)

In the meantime, leave me a comment with something you want me to blog about! Send me an email with your pro-life story! Share a post with your friends! Ask questions if you have some! Share your stories, and never loose faith in this battle for life!

For the Dignity of All Human Life,

Laura

1 comment:

  1. Hi Laura,
    My name is Kaleo and I have been reading your blog since Christmas! And I have really been enjoying it. I was just going to ask you if you would please blog more about your family. things like - How many kids are there? Are you the oldest? What does your family do together? I would love to hear about it!
    I will keep your competition in my prayers:)

    ReplyDelete